Western Reserve Wines uses FedEx. Adult Signature is required for every shipment.
We appreciate your business. Please review the following policies before placing an order with Western Reserve Wines.
- You must be 21 years or older to purchase wine.
- All wines delivered must be received and signed for by an adult of legal drinking age.
- Wine and vintages are subject to change. We will do our best to keep the catalog as current as possible. This is not our entire inventory. If you don’t see it here we can try and find it for you. Special orders may take longer to arrive.
- All orders will be confirmed via e-mail or by phone and processed within 2 business days. We will contact you by the end of the business day if there are any delays with your order.
- Based on product availability orders will be shipped within 2-3 business days.
- All orders are shipped via FEDEX ground, approximately 3-5 days in transit.
- Please note that due to excessively hot or cold weather your shipment may be delayed. We will ship your order as soon as weather permits.
Shipping is fulfilled by FEDEX. Proof of recipient being over 21 is required and will be sought.
- We CANNOT ship wine to New Hampshire, Texas or Illinois. And Only on the Main land..No Hawaii, Puerto Rico etc.
All wine is sold in Ohio, and title passes to the buyer in Ohio. We make no representation relative to your right to import wines into your state or county. The customer, by placing an order, warrants to us that he/she is aware of and in compliance with the laws governing shipment of alcohol into his/her area. All Ohio orders are subject to sales tax.
Refunds given only for product shipped in error or damaged in shipment. Any returns will be issued merchandise credit only.
If your order has been damaged please call or email us within 24 hours and we will resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Per Ohio, claims on defective items for return/refund must be made within 14 days of purchase.
For technically flawed wines such as wine that has become prematurely oxidised or corked wines: Our policy works on a case by case basis but for most cases we will cover you on the loss. We will require that any flawed wine be sent back to us intact. Please place cork back in bottle securely with wine still inside and call us to arrange a pickup of the bottle. We will not allow any returns on bottles if the wine is not present in the bottle being returned. If the wine being returned for being flawed is received and deemed a legitimate claim, Western Reserve Wines will either replace the bottle (if still available) or issue the customer credit.